Chasing questions countless times


What do I have to say? What do I want to do?
The whole world is too busy living their wicked and insane lives, that they don't even have time to enjoy. They do not enjoy their favorite musics, they do not enjoy the view of the night sky in the city.
What do I need to do?
What are the answers to countless questions that I might have and despite that, I am unable to write them down?
What do I need to do to let go of these thoughts and desires?
And in the end, I think it is useless to struggle with all these questions. They'll always haunt me. And I'll be chasing the dust of an a dead day forever, if I keep chasing these answers countless times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist