playing Magic The Gathering... eating marshmallows....

Been in the cafe after the dinner. Nothing new about that. A friend turned 22 yeats old. Happy birthday, M. Enjoy it well. Part of the last few days have been insane due to the bad mood. My mood keeps floating and swinging. My mood keeps swirling and dragging me into a strange and stupid despair. My mood drives me bitchy, making me not controling my tongue. I reply to people without thinking: dear people, are you going to piss me off? Do not tempt me to unleash the worst of me...

Been at another friend`s house. We`ve been playing the old card game "Magic The Gathering" as we used to play in our teen times. It always feels good. doesn`t matters how harf rhimgs can be or seem. All I know is that it`s missing less than 20 minutes to be 5 a.m. and I still have a bit to walk home. Night has always been my element, but there are a few things and people to.fear around this city. My stalker is one of them. My stalker is the one I love.

Magic... the card game... moon.... moon in the sky... moon in my heart... the sound of my steps in the street... my silent lover wannabe!!! 

I crave for the one I can not have. I crave for myself. Those who crave for me... you`re cursef to simply crave and desire.

Time to leave and go home. Time to allow my thoughts the free ride. Time to walk and pay attention.and listen to the world around me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing