The Old Websites

As a younger boy, who was constantly feeling lonely, I used to look on chats the company I couldn't find in my real life! Amazingly, I also find out I could play the "hard-to-get-silly-game" with anyone without exception, as no one knew how I was. I also find out it was almost like playing Role Playing Games, where you are whoever you want, with no restriction! I did opened a web-site with a chat, where you could turn your webcam on and play dirty games for other men to see and wank at the same time, if it pleased them. The lack of time, made me decide to shut the window, but here I am, writing about it.

There's another website, one where you can see dudes' pictures, read their profiles (if you're careful enough to do so, as most of them complain no one reads what they write and I am one of those who complains) and then you can send one message, though you have now a restrict number of messages per week. I have seen several pictures which pleased me. I have read several profiles which grabbed my attention, but still not looking for anything in particular. I am simply taking looks at the profiles and then, I am moving forward to the next profile. My idea is simply to see what they have to say. My idea is to see what they have to show. My idea is to feel less lonely, that I usually feel. But still get proposals that I continuosly refuse.

There's now a place where I am heading and it is not online! I am leaving, for the same reason as always, my time here is over, and I am going to grab something in my house and then I am heading to my aunt's place for dinner. I am cuddling the kitten and then leaving her for a few more hours. At night, possibly am going to have a coffee anywhere, with some friends. They have invited me and it's good to know it's not in my city and it's not with the same old people!

The same old places... The same old people... Familiar, but annoying after a while!

The same old crap!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing