Missing Places... Missing People...


And still goes on how I miss my little land in the middle of nowhere. It doesn't matters how old I'm getting, but seems that as the years pass by, it gets harder to say goodbye, to stop seing people for another year, to just chat with them via phonecalls or via textings. To some of them, it might be enough, but it isn't enough for me.
 
I think of my walks in the road, to reach to any neighboor village. At night, in certain points of the road, there were no light, except for the moonlight, when it wasn't New Moon. I think now about the night I went to take my cousin at our grandparent's house, at night, as I was going to a Festa (party) with a friend and an acquaintance of him. The moonlight between the trees, lightning the dark road during the night. I couldn't see more than parts of the ground, lots of trees around me. The silver blue light of the moon, showing me branches, big trees, covering my way with the darkness... It was scary and I never thought I would manage to get enough courage to walk such way, but I did it. I loved it. Felt closer to my soul, closer to that place, nearly abandoned (lots of villages around there are abandoned or have very few inhabitants).
 
Another way of missing that...

this is not a picture of mine. this is not a picture that I have taken in my land, but it almost shows how do we see the sky there. It's another way of seing how I do miss being up there, in the middle of nowhere.
 
But today, I am just thinking, just wondering. I just need to take it easy. I just need to give it a bit of time!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing