So Trying to write something...

...although I have said I wouldn't try it today. I think and I keep thinbking on the land and on the people I have left behind, when I have returned to this wicked city.

I think now of a post of my friend E. V.. She said she would love to move to a place where there were no people, only a tiny waterfall. Despite the waterfall and mossy rocks, I do believe that she would love to have the nature all around her, including a black sky at night with millions, billions of shinning points. I do have the chance of moving somewhere like that, where the past is present in the bare fallen houses. Where the mounts and the hills still keep some parts where people used to work the fields. Where wildberries grow, due to the abandon. There's no waterfall, but that's a place in the middle of the nature and all I need is a driver's license and a car, so I can go to a city, everytime I feel the urge of seing more people, different people and more movement.

I am back to this city and my thoughts are lost up there. My thoughts are lost in desires and ideas that  I never put to practice. Until when?? I am managing a way to work towards my desires and dreams and then I can move there. Just need time... And it's all that takes: time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist