In The Darkest Corners Of My Mind


No matter how many years will pass by, till my departing day. No matter how many voices scream out loud in my head. No matter how hard loneliness hits me. No matter how shinny or grey days are. No matter how many cigarettes I smoke. Because there are dark corners in my mind and they belong to you. I feel you looking at me from there, like a spider in it's web, waiting for the fly to fall in the trap. Your eyes on me has been just another to hurt me. You smile has been the fire to burn me hard. And my love for doesn't ceases! My love for you is stronger day by day. No matter what! i may starting liking someone, but it will never be the same than what I had for you.

The darkest corners of my mind are no longer fulfilled with monsters. The darkest corner s of my mind are yours, for your sake, for your guilty, for your sake, for your pleasure and delight. Your green eyes and your lighty smile are part of me. Do not be affraid, I won't reveal your secrets out loud to the wind. They're mine! I'll carry them out to my grave! But my love for you, I weep it out!!

In the darkest corners of my mind, I can feel the heartbeat of everything in this world. With eyes wide shut, I walk the streets and i can feel the wind blowing between my years, blowing my ideas, blowing the voices in my head. But they're here.

I close my eyes while I walk... I feel their eyes on me! I close my eyes, I can listen to my own heartbeat!

In the darkest corners of my mind, there are kingdoms! In the darkest corners of my mind, there are big cities! in the dark corners of my mind, there's peace and war! In the darkest corners of my mind there's everything, but me!

I am one and one are three... Voices, more voices within me. My chest burns, it seems it's going to explode!! But till now, here I am!! Because the darkest corners of my mind are full of everything!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist