Rose of Fire

div>

I had a rose of fire
Burning in my heart
Fate won it gambling
In days which already left

Red rose of hope,
Oh this colourless hours
Why do you come, memory,
As a sin of love?

I'm tired of my tired steps,
I haven't gave of getting tired
I carry heavy on my arms
The rest of dreams to the sea

I had a rose of fire
burning in my heart
Fate won it gambling
In days the already gone!!

This is the translation of the poem of the fado that's playing!! I hope you like it as much as me. I wish you're able to understand why did I feel so much my soul... That might be the sadest way to explain the huge passion the kills my soul... The passion, the hunger of living, but the obsession of Death!! It hurts me a lot! And I couldn't be really happy, if it was any different!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing