Three Golden Fishes

Three golden fishes and it's like is solved. It's like it helps to cease the pain and the sadness.

All inside of me is crashing... Collapsing...

People says I need to get someone, but how will that help? How will that kill all the pain inside? How will that make me desire to be alive and have fun, how will make me feel happy? How will that make me wish to go onto a party and not wish to leave five minutes later?

I feel I am going onto a new wave of depression, but my work mate told me that when people reads my blog and when they have a real view of me, when they're daily with me, it's like being two different people and my gothic little heart feels the sme words again "it's creepy"!

Damned... Insecure!! Mad!! Sad!!

Me and me... There's only me and my own company in the room... No, wait, I cannot forget the three golden fishes!

Thanks mom, for the nice surprise! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist