Between A Beautiful Melody And A Dreamy state Of Mind!!



Yesterday, when I arrived home from job, my mom have gone to work again already. We've chatted a bit by phone and she told me she have left me something to cook for dinner. I wasn't in the right mood to cook. I didn't want to cook yesterday. I cooked something for dinner and took my laptop to the kitchen's table. I was chatting with some friends at MSN and I found my friend Ariana Scarlet there and we've been chatting for a while, while I was eating. We ended talking about music, like in every of our conversations, and I sent her the link of the music "Gothica" performed and composed by Karunesh. I found this video when I was searching for Sarah Brightman's "Gothica" and I just fell in love with it. Karunesh has the gift of composing wonderful melodies. Well, following with the real matter, my friend Ariana gone for search more musics of Karunesh and found "Mystical Woods" from Chris Spheeris, another wonderful music by anothe wonderful composer. I am SOOOO in love with Karunesh and Chris Spheerisright now, not the men themselves, but the artists. They are wonderful composers, two of the best I have ever heard. I am listening to "Mystical Woods" right now and I advise everyone to listen to those wonderful musics. I guess the world would be much better if we used to listen to some calm and instrumental melodies, instead of fighting each others.
After that, I went to the caffé and found a friend of mine who I know for ages, since I am about 14 years old. We've been chatting for while and then I gone to buy tobacco I found Manuela, my 53 years old hippie friend. She weaers short hair, usually blond or with some coloured mohawk. She used a pink mohawk one day! I sat with her in the new cyber caffé where we was able to smoke and we've been there till 11p.m.. After that, we left the mall and went to another caffé in the corner of the street, a few metters down, and she kept drinking her beer and chatting with other people around (she talks to EVERYONE) while I drank my Martini Bianco with lemon and Ice and chatted everyone around as well. After that, we went together to her house, we've been chatting while smoked a few cigarettes and the music played in the discman. We layed together in the bed, listening to the music, chatting... Such magical moments I've been longing for. We are such good friends and that's what I need. Friends, honest friends...
After that, I went to the BP gas bomb to meet my friend Sofia. She was walking since Massamá and arrived with João, a man she calls of father. We've been chatting for a while, as we haven't each other for a while and I love her!! She's my blondie!!! I came home at 4:30 a.m. and laid at 7. It was a magical day...
Today, I woke up at 5p.m. and I had time to cook something quickly and pick the train to get my aunt at Oriente train station, as she was coming from my grand dad's house. We had a coffee and came home. My mom have been with bad humour and things tensed a little, but I gone to have a coffee with my friends Marta and Bruno and we went onto her car to chat and talk about how things with people we used to call of friends are going. Our group broke forever and there's nothing I can do about that, but I am way far from that, I left, when things came bad to my sides and better alone, then feeling uncomfortable anywhere... Now, I am at home, listening to "Mystical Woods", from Chris Spheeris and feeling such a inner peace... As you can see from my image, after that Suicidal Stroke, I am a little Zen... Let's see how far will that gone! Leave me with my soul, with music and art ingeneral and I will be OK, at least in the next five minutes. If I fall down soon, you'll know about it. You know you will do!!
GOODNIGHT!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing