Somewhere Along The Way

I have been here for so long without anyone who saw me... No, I don't mean someone who looked at me and even stared at me for hours, without really seing me. Someone who have been able to look, to see what goes inside of me.. And a certain someone finally did it, but those people seem determined to just use me and destroy everything I have to offer them... But here I am, fighting for my dreams, though some of them seem way far from being true. Internet can be really useful for many things, including for helping some dreams coming true... And once I'm here, I'll be searching for some things I really want and wish... Because virtual life isn't just for chatting on MSN, for blogging or for just doing shit around!!! I'm more, much more than that!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing