Pseudo and Poser... Are You Alive?!

I still wonder why do the others still care about you... I still wonder why haven't you really gone... I still wonder why do you remain in their memories... I still wonder why do their memories affect me... I still wonder how can you be such a poser, such a loser and still anoy me... In my mind, you're nothing but a ghost, a dead guy(not man, because not even a man you are) and the dead no longer affect the living. Pseudo and poser: Are you still alive?!
Checking the hi5 of a friend of mine (without more details), I found your girlfriend's hi5 account and there you were, with your fake-goth-pose, with your fake-goth-girl-pose, in a la-la-dreaming of gothic fairytale. Who the hell you think you are?! Damn, why don't you leave for ever?! Why do your ghost-screaming keep taking my sanity away, while you haunt their memories? I don't remember you, until I see a nearly-gone trace of you... Bastard, die... Bastard, go away... Bastard, you're nothing... Why do I even care?! Goddammit, this is the last time I waste anything with you... I hope...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing