OUTTA CONTROL...

I am outta control... I guess it's from the full moon. I wanna cry, laugh, scream, run like a mad, fly and a lot of other things... I am mixed with joy and sadness... I'm getting that tonight; it won't be easy to deal with me... Considering I am trying to find something where to grab to, for not falling on temptation ever again... I feel I'm going down in my depression... But am I really depressed? Or is it just a stupid feeling inside of me? I don't know, and though those phases of mine are just great for my creative "living", for my creative vein, for my creative soul, I know that I am just too lazy to sit down and paint or write, like a mad, or just softly... I am lost... I am doom... I am... what?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Só mesmo por ti...