Numb...

I am a bit numb with a few things that have happened in my life on the last few months... Before, I fell lost and started with poetry... I am wishing to re-write some of my stories, which I lost when my computer broke down and I have been feeling lazy, so they're still only a part of my imaginary... I am wanting to start painting again, but the materials aren´t there yet and inspiration hasn't been that good... I started working about one week ago and I love my job at the restaurant, but now I am having some kind of "fight" with a work mate of mine and that makes me want to run away from my job one of those days, but I am still there... I am not a person of running away and I won't do that now... I am strong and strenght will remain... Strong outside, but my soul is so fragile, so weak... It's made of crystal and a simple bump can crash it into pieces... Well, let the metal and life roll on... Soon, I will be on the road with my project made real... And none of you will be able to stop me... And guy... The guy which will be the one to fuck(or even to kill) me, wait for me... I'll ride your bike and we'll be gone together...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing