No, nothing

Those have been terrible weeks to write - I try and I keep trying and I am constantly failing.
I have plans. I have so many plans to do a wide variety of stuffs, to change a large number of things and nothing seems to ever change. Nothing seems to ever be done. And I do. I keep doing, but it's still not enough.
No. There's nothing to be said - not even about you, sweetheart. Today was the day that I have made one comment about you to someone - or so I hope. Will you be there tonight?! Will you ever be there, other than just the fair nice costumer at the cafe, other than just a smiling and nice, yet mysterious guy?
No. There isn't anything else to be said.
Nothing at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist