Leaving soon!!

 I'll be leaving to that old, old village in the middle of nowhere! I've been here about half an hour ago and I just stood checking my Facebook, my Twitter, The alterium and so on! the time run dry! the time in the Internet has ended and I haven't typed anything that really pleased me! one entry in Portuguese in my other blog! I have been checking stuffs and planning entries, but at the time I've been here, I haven't been able to type anything! That's why I do feel the urge to start writing things in a paper before coming here and trying to write anything. I've read this in a blog I've visited not too long ago, through an old comment I've read to one of my entries! This made me think! This made me realise that I need to start planning things a bit better!
Soon, real soon I'll be 400 km's away from here! soon, I'll be in that very, very old village, that's almost abandoned. The old stories I've heard from that place are inside of my heart! The people who are vanished already, are inside my heart. I'll be walking a wide open sky, with millions of starts to be seen and at night, I might be walking the old road under the pale blue-light from the moon!

I'm looking for a bit of peace of mind! I'll be resting in piece, somehow! I'll be resting, quiet and calm under the sky. i'll smoke one joint in there (i've got hash offered as a birthday gift!) like last year, but it'll feel so much better: I will take the time to listen to my soul and to my thoughts!

I'm leaving soon and i am trying to leave some stuffs prepared for my return!

I'm leaving soon and I am wanting to let myself go... this way, I won't find any disapointment along the way. There will only be me and my soul: my friends are there (or at least, some of them!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Só mesmo por ti...