Crazy!


That's what it feels like! I am crazy and no one can deny it... why would they? It is noticiable in me, in my behaviour, the way I laugh or act! I am crazy and I am proud of myself the way I am! No one has been able to put me down... I think that I have put some people down... Somehow, it felt like pulling the trigger! Somehow, I am more than happy that I have kept in the actiopn, what I have spoken out as an idea for the lack of future between me and a certain person! You have chosen this and this will be... I have no amnesia, neither the desire to get back!


I am desiring way too many things, but I am still stopping jmyself of achieving them or fighting for them! I am simply let myself go this way, as if there were no time... so as if it wasn't worhty...

I am needing so much... so much more...

No time... no time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist