Just Insane

This blog... This little space of my own, where I put my feelings down, such as i would do in a diary, has been a bit abandoned... Such as an attention whore, like any good artist, rulling three blogs, eventhough they're all about the same, doesn't gives us the "quality" sometimes to share what we're feeling, what we're thinking, what we're desiring, what's creeping us out, what's driving us crazy, when we're down and when we're in an euphoric state, such as I am feeling right now, though the sleep is putting a little brake on it now!! Ha!


It's just insane that I've been swimming in a sea of depression, almost drowned in this sea of sorrow and laments, but today, without alcohol, without any drugs, I was in such a huge euphoria, that it seems I was able to touch the sky, to feel the clouds between my fingers, to feel the wind between my legs, such as a motorcyle, with it's vibrating motor, taking me away in a long highway to nowhere!!


After all that I've been way into in the last few months, with the help of a special man, I am feeling like rising up... Such as the Phoenix, rising from it's ashes, fly in flames once again... I am affraid that this thing between me and you works out in anything, P., I am way too scared that this thing has brought you into my life in a way that I was not wanting, especially now, especially after all the I passed for, especially after all those last happenings, such as seing that guy once again, after all this hate get mixed with all this love and doing it looking like a bomb, exploding inside my chest, feeling all the love, all the hate and all the pain once again, after so much time, for him to show me the shade of my soul, to carry it away once again!! I am way too scared and i am wanting to run away, but there's nothing as a certain thing yet, so let us see what's popping out next!!


Just had a stupid conversation with a kiddo on Facebook, who was blamin´ his dad for doing noise with his HARLEY, while he was trying to see "Jackass"!! Well, why the fuck he complains about the noise of the Harley's motorbreath, to see what we can call of crap?? "Jackass" was alright when I was 18, now almost at 24, it's just another TV show and neither the stupid guys in that show, who can be very hot, are the teasers to stick me in front of the TV!! I would stick staring at those guys, if they were driving Harleys, all along my way, inviting for some rides!! Ha!! The a "Harley's Jackass" would sound good to me!! I do miss a ride in a motorcycle...


It's just insane how little things like this make me miss so much some stuffs in my past... Let's just see what the nearest future will bring, because anything beyond 2 months is too much for me to think!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist