Gathering pieces and bits: I'm mad and getting worse.

I've been gathering pieces and bits of myself.
I got my goodreads account back - it's empty.
I got my pinterest account back - its empty.
I decided to join both of my Twitter accounts together - the one that 'survived' had followed and unfollowed so many people, that whenever I stop to think about it, I freak out. (The same goes to the people and the pages that I've followed and unfollowed countless times.)

I have always been insecure. And that has reflected in the various things in my life: the latest and most direct ones, are related to the social media.
My levels of anxiety and stress, have increased much. I am not being followed by any kind of therapist, neither I'm following a strict diet or taking a cocktail of prescribed drugs. I am. And being annoys me.

One of the most valuable piece of advice I have got in my life is: 'learn to let go'. I haven't learned that at a younger age. Is there any chance or hope that I'll learn it now, in my thirties?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing