Awaiting!

I'm sitting alone in a café, waiting for a friend. A group of guys speaks behind of me and it's cold.

I thought and even wrote a big text, but the "Blogger" application doesn't save security sketches, if you don't save the sketch yourself. Sometimes, it's a blessing.
Procrastination became so much more than just something I do. I became a bit too good on that, especially since I stopped giving excuses. I procrastine. Just because I want to. Just because that. And, also, because I've became too comfortably numb. I know that it's of no use to say it's a time of change. I know myself a little bit too well and I know I'll always get a way out of changes.
Lately, I think of the change I am not making. I think about the opportunities the Universe is putting on my path, through street signs, through small pieces of paper with publicity on them, dropped inside my mail box. I think and there are some good and very positive thoughts being thought, but never worked on to make them true. The reason why this happens, is simply because of procrastination (or laziness? In a genuine question, aren't they the same thing?).

I am sitting in a noisy café, at night. The avenue of the Chruch is cold. Even the chair I'm sitting on is cold.
I am forcing myself to drop here some random thoughts, because I need to start somewhere. No, nothing is changing yet. Not, until I get myself together and DO work on a real change. I need to get rid of my thoughts, more than just through the process of thinking.
The guys talk behind me. I hear a girl too. And I just need to entertain myself, on slices of boredom in this cold, lonely word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Só mesmo por ti...