I'm tired of serving as an experiment

Message me.
I see the difference between us. You're young, full of testosterone, straight. I'm eleven years older, full of experience, gay.
You tell me you are curious. I am tired of giving experiences to guys like you. I've been there too many times, done that too many times and now I am tired of that. 
My response showed you my lack of interest right from the beginning. Quite possibly, you've gone through other profiles and found someone to delight you with a warm mouth. It's not my business. 

I have been putting myself aside many things lately. Like I've already mentioned, I've been there and done that and I am no longer willing to do it again. Not now.
I'm tired of way too many things. And yet, I'm not surprised with what happens. The more time passes by, the less surprised I am. The more time passes by, the less willing and receptive I am to people, their desires, their curiosity. 
Don't get me wrong. It's all cool. I won't be judging you, but I won't be encouraging you either. I will simply sit in the shadows while working my own stuff, seeing y'all chasing your dreams and desires and killing your curiosity (or being the cat that died of it).

I am really sick of all that. 
Believe me, men, I could give y'all the time of your life, I'm just not willing to any more. Not now. Possibly, not again, unless you're of my interest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist