I should be too many things

I have decided to edit this blog. Now I have decided to leave it the way it is. Tomorrow, I might believe that there's a great chance that I have acted like stupid, by starting with the editing, by starting to delete old images, old entries.
I should be sleeping. There are many other things I should be, but that I am not.
I have two letters to write, yet there are no ideas of what to say, I have no idea of what to write.
The last months have been terrible in so many ways. The months to come might be wonderful, depending on how much effort I do put on them.
Let's see.
I went to see someone. A door that should have been kept closed. Now, I see what I miss. I look at what I have craved in the past and... well, it's still necessary. It's still something I could use, because my hands and my body act so naturaly.
I should have kept that door closed. And the night breeze would enter through the tiny little opening of my room's window.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist