Things Haven't Changed... Yet




Things haven't changed the way I wanted them to change... but like I have typed in the title, they haven't changed yet!! I have been delivering some curriculum (resumes, like i've been warned, by an american boy) and I haven't putted my arms down and gave up... but once again, that's yet!!

I find myself reading old letters, especially the ones of my beloved Elizabeth V., I keep seing the magazines, pages of magazines, words she wrote to me and I keep imagining this wonderful woman in the kiosk, daydreaming of fairies, dragons, of feminine boys. I also imagine her fantasizing on those feminine boys' butts and in many ways to spank and abbuse of them!! I feel tempted to write her, but... there's always a but in any story, but things haven't changed yet!! I am owing lots of letters, I am penniless, due to almost three years of unemployment and things are shit... people are shit!! SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!!

First letter I'll have to write (no, not re-write, because my letter to her is written mentally, not in the paper, getting dust in the shelf for two years, by now!) is to my beloved Greek Goddess!! I need her back to my mail box, I need her words, always so filled with reason, I need her imaginary face slap (or butt slap, the way you prefer, my love)!!

There are so many other things I need to do, that I need to change, to improve, but... oh, well, seems the time isn't there yet!! Whenever the time comes, I'll be there doing those changes!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Só mesmo por ti...