Melancholy & A Garden



Sometimes, when melancholy hits me, I feel tempted to listen to songs like this. And today, after have gone to Decathlon store in Sintra and after looking to the mount with the palace on the top, covered in really dark clouds, with some rain falling and strong cold wind, I felt a lil bit melancholic... I like days like this, but it always happens that some melancholy comes through me and makes me feel a lil bit with a cold "thing" in my chest.

I'm pretty way creative in days like this, I write more, I used to paint more, I sing more... And I feel more!! That's the important thing!!

And I remember qhen I visited the palace of Queluz with my teachers, yet on school time. When we came to its gardens, when I walked side by side with my teacher, my hands in my pockets and just our voices, our steps, the statues, the bushes and the sunny afternoon... I need to get some friends and go for it someday!! I really need to!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist