Back To The Past



Back to the past?? Or just wandering through life's memories, to help to heal the future and the present?? Like I do with hash, or weed smoking, I try to make life's better or easier, but it's a thing of a moment!

But it's great that I've had gone to get this songs on youtube! I think of the past... I live life in a "fiesta", something like an every night's party, in café with my friends, in the streets, in my imagination. Laugh, still am the melancholic thing, but different now. I've learnt to deal with my humour changes, I've learnt not to make a drama of each and evry situation, learnt to be more patient, learnt to know that everything has a place and a time, some things can't be changed or hurried up. It's better... But I think it won't be good anytime!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Só mesmo por ti...