Maybe I'm The Crazy One... Just maybe...







There's a lot changing lately... Summer time is here, with its overheated HOT and DRY weather. And it seems that with Summer time, people reminded that I exist, that they need me and it's the time for all my friends callsme to a coffee, to be with them for a night, for gambling, for chatting, for weed or anything my presence is requested. And it also seems to be the time I realise I'm changing...
Fortunatelly, I deall with different people... People with all the kinds of life stories, people with different likes, people with different kinda conversations. I don't even feel bothered by strangers.
My god daughter sent me via bluetooth to my cell phone a music called "levaste minha vida" (you took my life). It's a soft piano song with hip-hop rythm, but I like the lyrics and so I'm listening to it. Sorry if you're bothered, so you can search the next blog. *ahah* black roses for ya*
I need so much more, this summer... Maybe a little bit of beach, with extra-strong sunprotector, to keep my whiteness, not to get a lobster coloured skin. eheh* devilish giggle* I feel I am rediscovering my life, the way of being happy, eventhough it's a fake happiness. At last, I'll have something to feel comfortable by.
I need to fall in love... I need to feel a little bit more alive... I need to get my poles balanced, to avoid my crisis... I need so much and at the smaetime, so few!!
Am I the crazy guy? Or am I the guy who just got thirst for life, that everyne around is trying to kill??
Let mebe... Let me think and commit my mistakes... Let me be happy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist