I'M YOUR TOY











I am your toy... I am your whore and your slut... I am the one you use, abuse, rape, hit and the one who still kep the arms wide open to receive you in the end of the day, with a big smile in the face. I am the one who can love you, if I get that chance... I am your toy... Touch me, dress me, undress me, wear me, rape me, abuse me, love me, hate, but do something with me, please! Take me home, take me to the street, take me in your car, take me in your motorcycle, take me somewere, but just take me!!
I feel like I am nothing more in the hands of Fate, of Destiny. I still wander around alone, without a love or a lover, without any safe port, like some people like to call to their lovers. Today, in my day off from job, I just went to the Lisbon downton, like I always like to do and I was fine. I like to go there, but the matter is that I am always alone. Smetimes, Igo there withfriends, but it's not that kinda company I need to do something which pleases me so much... Don't take it into other ways, I love going out with my friends, though lately I feel bored in many situations, but there is a certain time in our lives we all feel the need of getting someone pecial in our lives, though it's only for a second,a day or a week. I need my loneliness to be well, to be safe in my deepest world, but I am feeling that lack of a fulfilled space inside of me and hat's driving me crazy, because I amgetting out of sures, I am getting out of all the things I ever had as certain in my life!
In the other hand, I have the fact of my tireness in my job. I feel, once again, a slave. I work, work, work an never get a thing. I go around and always land in the same place. I am tired of staning people who always make me wanna shout, breaking everything around me, destroy them in all the possible and imaginary ways... I am just too tired and so I let myelf go like the wind wans puling me into this wave of madness!! I suppose I am just entering a new dangerous zone of my moods and that can't be good!!
I need to go, now!! I need to go out for a while more and rest...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist