Searching For Inexistance

Searching For Inexistance... Such a joke wich came into my mind!!! How can I look for something wich doesn't exists?! But this is a relative concept... I'm looking for the emptiness that I used to feel once, I'm looking for something wich is called of memory! I need sometimes to feel like dead... Lay down on the ground, with my arms wide open, looking to the sky and just relax... Stupid soul, wich feels soooo much the things, of so sensitive it is... I have a very fragile soul, maybe as any of those artists that I worship, as someone has told me before, but I don't wanna be compared to anyone. I am what I am and I'm proud of it, I am proud of being what and who I am, I am proud of myself...
I would like to turn out as a shadow, just a little shadow in the memory of someone, wich I walked in front of... I would like to, I swear!!! Maybe someday I walk into the caravans of life and nobody else will ever see me again... Dreams... Free words, in a notebook wich I don't have, except in my mind... No... No... AND NO!!! I'm here and I'll be here to see the end!!!
Some people look for fame and fortune, others for happiness, others for immortality, I'm just looking for inexistance!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Só mesmo por ti...