Rating Blogger (the Google play store app)

I have decided to do this, after trying to write and publish a large text via the application for mobile phones and tablets, that you can find on the Google play store. I don't need to mention that it is android, because you'll know it.
Not too long ago, I have rated this application with two stars. It happens that I have had to decreased my rating to one star and change my review. At first, I thought the app was very good although very, very basic. With time, I came to the conclusion that the application was very, very poor and full of problems (call it bugs, if you want to).
I was typing a text about the lawsuit of Radiohead against Lana del Rey and I when I went to do a research, putting the app on second plan, it erased the entire text that was frankly large in amount of words and was being enriched with research and sources. Said this, I cannot give this application more than one star.
About the blogging system in general, throughout the website, I like it a lot, but I need to say that the giant Google is getting kind of problematic: if you want to read to and follow a blog, you need to add them to your reading list. It's fine and logic until now, but things goes outta logic when it comes to private blogs: a friend of mine has a private blog with some of her copyrighted writings  and although we're both here, on blogspot, the invitation system was a headache (or should I be honest and say a complete disaster?), because it took five or more invitations to get it and to find out that the blog hasn't stuck into my reading list and the invitation sent to me no longer works?
For the reasons mentioned above, despite all the functionality found throughout blogspot, I cannot and don't want to rate you over 3 stars out of five.

Overal, my final rating to Google, blogger app and blogspot is stuck on 2 (two) stars out of 5 (five).

I am rating you in your own websites and products, Google giant and surveillance system, because I want you to read and care for your users. Just because you own Android and the countless updates per week that stuffs like Facebook require, that smash phones and tablets memories, it doesn't means people don't have the right to ask for better user rights and to have a good system to work on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist