Ranting, just because I can

I've closed the other blog I owned. I mean it, the privacy settings on it allow only invited readers to it and I haven't invited anyone. Why? Well, first and foremost, it's my blog, my rules, my decision. Then, it came a time that the link, the blog title weren't exactly what I truly wanted. A joke (that at a certain time became offensive - and do not get me onto the same level of those Internet users who get offended even by the farts of Gods themselves! ) that made sense, times after, as my allowance to have people joking at me. A joke that I want dead and buried and that I have turned onto something new, on a new platform.
As for this very old blog... I thought about closing it too. I mean, years passed by since I have opened it, to share images to which I'd add somr phrases of my own. I got advised to write longer texts and I did so, after deleting those initial entries. In the meantime, more entries and images have been constantly deleted. I don't regret it, but I'd pretty much preferred to have kept it the way it was, with all it flaws, with all the revealing traits of my personality.

I feared (and fear until this day) the opinion and the idea of others about me. This is the main reason why I've allowed such mutilation to my blog.
Back to the point, I thought I could block this blog for a while an try it out somewhere else. I will try it somewhere else, for sure, as I did with my Portuguese blog, but I'll keep this blog up and running as much and the best I can. In the due time, what has been deleted will return. Of course it's not exactly the same, but... Well, I am still me and many of my tastes haven't changed that much. I still like hot, muscular men, especially if they're wearing uniforms. I'm still into some forbidden pleasures. In the end, it's still about me, myself and my own life, thoughts, desires. I am myself and I am happier with who I am.

I still need to rant.
But the sun has risen outside and I haven't slept yet. I need to sleep a bit - and no, sadly I am not a vampire. If I were one, I'd possibly have fanged off the head of a few morons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist