According to myself

No one gives a damn.
No one knows either.
I feel the night passing by the music that I listen to, I feel the melancholy burning in my soul. One cigarette after the other. One thought, another one and even a third one. They race like maddened horses.
No one gives a damn.
No one even knows.
They see through me and some have even chosen to try it out. It wasn't in that night, but I an aware it'll happen. I am OK with that - the desire of one is the desire of another one. It harms me not. It kills me not.
They see through me. They don't see in me. They don't realize how deep my soul goes, they don't feel the madness in my heart, the sadness in my life.
People aren't aware.
I am not reflecting everything in me anymore.
I don't hide. I don't open the game up.
I live according to what I am, to what I feel. And it's something. It is a big something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing