Lying Between the crowd

And here I go again! Here I am again, in the spot of hunters! Here I lie again, I see beneath the surface of things, I feel the lie hiding behind each and every person! I see the sadness in the smiles! I see the whores behind the modest ones!

I am wanting to feel bodies... naked bodies against mine! I am wanting to feel mouths, lips... lips burning against mine! And that military dude texting me since yesterday, in silence now... I want to feel him inside me! I want to feel everyone making me feel the orgasm of being alive and of feeling so much the desire, but I want no one to trap me in a relationship. It's hard, sometimes, to handle all the bad things on my own. But the freedom that I have, to fuck with whoever Î want due to this...

"I want to be a hunter again"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist