Doubting

of so many things, that it ends up hurting me quite a lot! My time is running out in here. Half an hour goes away quite fast and it just warned me about the remaining five minutes! Who cares? Perhaps if this blog stays turned on, someone will write anything worthy, instead of how sad and depressed that person is!! I have been down in the last few days and it seems to be a never ending thing!! Parties should be parties, instead of reasons for me to be and feel depressed! Friends should be friends, instead of people who always and just tries to find out a way to fuck you up!! Even lovers should be just lovers, but they always get a way to make you fall in love for them and then they just use and abuse you!

I doubt of my ability to write and paint. I doubt of my ability to create and to feel! Perhaps, in a few days, my mood will be much better, but it's not that good! Not right now! Not today! Maybe, a man like the one in the picture would help...

Perhaps!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist