Artificial/Mechanical Happiness



There's only 15 minutes left here, in the computer, on the internet store. I've been looking for jobs online, I've been contacting some friends, I've been having a little fun, and now, I'm listening to music, while to guys talks out loud on my left side! Life has been a bit dificult, but nothing that my inner world, that my world inside my own mind doesn't helps!!

I can be crazy, but I see wonderful places, I see the future and the past, within my own mind... Right now, I'm not sure on what writing, but I can ear the flying cars out there, I can hear the mechanisms under the city moving, the gears turning, the smoke poping out... And there's nothing better for me, but to get into my own world!! :) Crazy?? Nah, an alternative way to be (artificially) happy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist