What to do??

I am the one who walks alone... I am the shadow everyone tries to ignore... I am a thought on someone's desiring for sin... I am the red rose of a bouquet of Tulips... I am the one who the night hurts... I'm the one who cries in silence long gone Eras... I am the one who loves without being stuck...

I can't fight anymore against all these storms... I can't try again to be fighting laziness in the sense to change my way. I can't do the role of being someone else anymore. I can't make sense even for myself... I am sure everyone understands I am highed in this right moment and it could be a tragedy of headshoted suicide and a goodbye letter and, for everyone around, I would be just highed writing this...

"Pain... Pain... It just won't goes away...

Why?...

Mom... Mom... She just left with a strange man...

Where did she gone?...

My gay lover is trying to fish all my attention out...

What does he wants from me? Does he love me?..."

Thoughts like this, can be heard in everyone corner of the city... Just pay attention and listen... Questions like this are all over the world and people prefer to ignore them...

Anime... "Darker Than Black" just fits the anime that could define my life... Dark... Foggy nights... Dramas... Friends... Drugs or addictions... LIFE!!... It's weird how do my life can be seen that way, in an anime, for the world to see and recognize it's failures and similarities...

I'm leaving soon...

I am the shadow everyone tried to ignore...

"Isn't someone missing me?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist