Deep Inside

Amália Rodrigues: "Desde que existe a Morte, a Vida é imediatamente absurda. Sempre pensei assim". translation: "Since Death exists, Life is imediatelly absurd. I always thought like that."

I see myself through this artist that I have mentioned in two of my postings...

Let's see, deep inside, we can always find the most true of ourselves, when we go across our soul, our thoughts. An artist always reaches the deepest of his/her soul through his/her creations... Lately I haven't been able to paint, but I've been writing some poems. I'm in there, whichever I like it or not... Ok, I'm not really inspired today... Maybe one of these days... If I'm still breathing!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing