Not too highed... not sobber either...

I just came from the cafe. And while walking down the avenue, I was trying to decide which name to give to this entry. I was planning things to write. It happens quite often, as it also happens often that I end up not writing anything that I've planned to.
I haven't decided what to write. I haven't decided to use this title. It happens that this is the truth.
I have had a few stuffs inside my mind in the last few days. There are stuffs that have been trapped inside my mind since the I last came to this shop to use the computer and the Internet. So many things are happening in the world and there are so many things bothering me.
We all know about the consequences of the global warming. But they are very noticeable in Portugal at this moment. beaches are way smaller than they were about 25 years ago. In Winter, the beaches disappear under the sea. Days ago, I heard on TV that Portugal will have zones under the water in a short period of time. I am terribly wounded about this. My country's identity and itself are disappearing. It's disappearing due to the consequences of the global warming, of which we, human race, are responsible. It's identity is disappearing due to stuffs that I prefer not to type about. It's hurting me quite a lot and I have had very bitter moments due to this and to the thoughts whipping my soul.
I see people. People passing by. People sitting by my side, like the man in the other afternoon with his arm in the back of the empty chair between us. I felt desire to touch his hand: maybe he wouldn't like and act violently. perhaps, he'd love and asked me to follow. Or he could be indifferent to my reaction.
I live.
And I forget. I do forget people and words and I start to leave the past behind. I don't forget where did I came from, nor who have made of me who and what I am. I just feel like needing to get over this state of mind and I do need to work towards that.
And I do need to stop, when I feel like. And this is the moment. I see failures and tears and mistakes. But that's where the right thing came from: the mistakes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing