Nothing really matters

I look around and it doesn't seems to really matters. It doesn't matters where you are from and what you have been through. Some people will always annoy you, under certain circumstances and be the best mates on the others. And you burn. And it all burns. In the end, you'll still be alone.

I take glimpses at them. Some disgust me. Others annoy me. Then, one of the most annoying, becomes the most desired. Isn't it weird? Does it makes any sense to you, dear reader? If it doesn't, even better. No one really needs to know and I just need to spit my thoughts. 

I am alone in the night. I've been with so many different people tonight. I've been to so many different backgrounds in the last weeks and it still pleases me. I feel annoyed by my own wrong options, then again, I need to get back.
It doesn't really matters in the end.

Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist