Trust no one

Do not test me. Do not test my patience. Despite my low patience, despite my sarcasm, I'm a nice guy. I can be a very good friend, even though I fail - people justify this with my humanity.
Do not test my good will.
I am aware of who you are for a very long time. You haven't fooled me that last time. I knew you was taking the money and not giving it back. However, do not keep asking for more - those €5 have been enough and do not text me with excuses (I see them as lies), do not text me asking me to pay you a coffee or you take the risk of getting a reply equal to the one I sent you right after: "I wanna see the day that you're paying me something".
You haven't replied.

There is this other guy - he used to be a mutual friend. This other dude doesn't calls or texts as often as he used to.
This guy also had to learn that I am not to take only.

Oh. And yesterday night. Cigarettes and coffee? How did I guessed that you too wouldn't be waiting for me for an hour and a half outside, if it wasn't because you wanted something?

I walk the streets alone, once again. People only want to take things from me. People hope to get and yet, they never givr anything in return. People take things from me and when I have nothing, they go and give things to the other friends and shit in my head.
And this is why I prefer to be alone, to sit alone, to walk alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing